Patek Philippe Pocket Watch
w/ Sub-dial, Engraved in 18 Karat Yellow Gold,
1920's - $35,000.00 VALUE
This elegant Patek Philippe Pocket Watch is in 18 Karat Yellow Gold case. This open-face key-less pocket watch has a smooth round bezel. The movement has 18J (rubies), 8 adjustments and signed by Patek Philippe. The mechanism is approximately 37.5 mm diameter, the movement number is 1894XX. The yellow gold style face has a black painted Arabic numerals and index markers and blue painted matching hands, sub-dial at six o'clock. The approximate Case Diameter is 42 mm excluding the crown. The watch measures 57 mm from the bottom to the top of the hook. The case thickness is approximately 9 mm. The weight is approximately 59 grams.
The case number is 4048XX.
The pocket watch is triple signed by Patek Philippe. The watch is beautifully engraved "EN" on the back of the case.
The watch comes with 2 years warranty and $35,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Case :||18 Karat Yellow Gold|
|Case Shape :||Round|
Yellow Gold Style Face w/ Arabic Numerals
|Features:||Sub-dial at 6 o'clock|
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. No P.O. Box Delivery
. No APO/FPO Delivery
. Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. PayPal is accepted.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, PayPal, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
110 west 57th st
new york, ny 10019
call us at