1937 JOE DIMAGGIO NEW YORK YANKEES CHARLES CONLON PHOTO WITH AUTOGRAPH .W/COA & $3K APR VALUE!
Rare photograph of ‘Joltin´ Joe’ shot by famous baseball photographer Charles Conlon in 1937. The photograph is a
dye transfer digital print made through modern technology printed on digital paper with a glossy finish. The portrait is accompained by a 2’’ x 2.25’’ ‘Baseball Fact’ clipping signed by Joe DiMaggio himself in blue ink. Joe DiMaggio, nicknamed "Joltin' Joe" and "The Yankee Clipper", was an American baseball center fielder who played his entire 13-year career in Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees. He is widely considered one of the greatest baseball players of all time, and is perhaps best known for his 56-game hitting streak (May 15–July 16, 1941), a record that still stands.
Charles Martin Conlon (November, 1868 – 1945) was an American photographer born in Albany, New York. Conlon used a Graflex View camera and large format glass plate negatives before switching to film, in all he created at least 30,000 images over his career that spanned 1904-1941. Most of his archive consisted of thousands of portraits of major league baseball players.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $1,695.00
Specifications of Piece
|Sport / Team:||Baseball / NY Yankees|
|Dimensions with frame:||14.75'' wide x 18.75'' high|
|Dimensions without frame:||7.5’’ x 9’’ (portrait) / 2.25’’ x 2’’ (autograph)|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.