1947 Negro American League Broadside: "Kansas City Monarchs vs Memphis Red Sox" - $4K Appraisal Value!
This broadside was printed to advertise a baseball game between the Negro American League teams the Kansas City Monarchs and the Memphis Red Sox on April 15th, 1947 -- the same day the Monarch's former shortstop Jackie Robinson made his debut with the Brooklyn Dodgers ending the segregation of the sport.
This fine piece and will ship exactly as photographed in Very Fine Overall condition. It also comes with a FREE $4,000 Certified Insurance Appraisal!
This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $4,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Sport / Team:||
Kansas City Monarchs &
Memphis Red Sox
|Dimensions without frame:||13.5" (w) x 21.5" inches (h)|
|Dimensions with frame:||15" (w) x 23.25" inches (h)|
|Condition :||Very Fine Overall|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $4,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.