This outstanding Patek Philippe Cushion-shaped Case with Diamond bezel watch has an unusual cushion case and comes on 18 Karat Yellow Gold bracelet made in silk style. This watch was a favorite among the most stylish personalities of the decade, because of its gold dial as well as its distinctive, delicately engraved bracelet. The watch was so popular, in fact, that it was interpreted in a number of variations. The unusual 18 Karat Yellow Gold cushion-shaped case measures approximately 19 x 23 mm including the crown and 6.5 mm thick. Approximately 38 Diamonds set in a bezel. The beautiful Yellow Gold dial has black and yellow gold applied index markers and black painted hour and minute matching hands. The watch is double signed - on the dial and on the crown. The bracelet is 11-13.5 mm wide and approximately 6" long and marked "1515" on the clasp. The watch weighs approximately 60.9 grams.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Patek Philippe - Cushion|
|Style:||18 Karat Yellow Gold|
|Gemstone:||Appr. 38 Diamonds|
Appr. Length :
19 x 23 mm
Cushion-shaped Yellow Gold matching dial
|Condition :||Brand-new Condition|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/FedEx/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. A tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject to unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watch from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square-foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world-famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade-ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.