This impeccable collection of photographs is from the rare limited edition series of photos of Marilyn Monroe in a Jackie Kennedy wig from Bert Stern's "The Last Sitting" series. "The Last Sitting" of Marilyn Monroe photographs was made for Vogue magazine. The rare photographs were taken in June of 1962 at the Hotel Bel-Air. The photo session occurred just six weeks before Marilyn Monroe died of an apparent overdose. She is seen in controversial photo wearing a Jackie Kennedy style wig and outfit. Her black skirt fills the bottom of the composition and seamlessly blends into the black frame of the photograph. Bert Stern ( October 3, 1929 – June 26, 2013) was an American photographer and director. He is most recognized his work for Vogue magazine. The large photograph includes the edition number 27 out of 50 in the lower left corner and the photographer's signature in the right left.
The picture is approximately 25" x 25” inches and the size of the paper is approximately 30" x 30” inches.
For an additional $295.00, this Photograph can be professionally framed to your specifications.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $3,995.00
Specifications of Photograph
|Title:||Marilyn Monroe in Jackie Kennedy Wig|
|Size/Dimensions:||Approximately 30" x 30" inches|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.