Dan Hampton Danimal Number 99 Jersey Shirt
Football NFL Signed w/COA
1970's - $2,000.00 value
This collectible football memorabilia appears to be original Dan Hampton's black original jersey shirt with the number 32. Daniel Oliver Hampton also known as "Danimal" (born September 19, 1957) is a retired Hall of Fame American football defensive tackle who played twelve seasons for the Chicago Bears from 1979 to 1990 in the National Football League (NFL). He was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2002. He currently hosts the Bears postgame show on WGN Radio in Chicago. A disruptive force from the inside or outside, Dan Hampton anchored one of the most dominant defensive lines in NFL history. Hampton was selected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2002 and is the 26th Bear to earn the honor. He was inducted with Redskins head coach George Allen, Raiders tight end Dave Casper, Bills quarterback Jim Kelly and Steelers wide receiver John Stallworth. Hampton played in 157 regular season games, starting 152, during 12 NFL seasons, all with the Bears. He began his NFL career in 1979 and is one of only two Bears players to ever play in three decades (Sid Luckman, 1939-51). He finished his career ranked third on the Bears all-time career sacks list with 82.0, trailing just Richard Dent (124.5 from 1983-93; 95) and Steve McMichael (92.5 from 1981-93). He was named to the NFL Team of the '80's by the Pro Football Hall of Fame Board of Selectors and was a Pro Bowl performer four times during that decade (1980, 1982, 1984 and 1985), twice as a defensive end and two times as a defensive tackle. Hampton was named Defensive MVP by Pro Football Weekly in1982 and started the first 48 games of his career where he established himself as a dominant pass rusher, recording 25 sacks during his first three seasons in the league. Hampton was drafted in the first round (fourth overall) by the Bears in the 1979 draft. The Bears obtained his pick (plus TE Bobby Moore) from Tampa Bay for DE Wally Chambers. "Danimal," as he was affectionately known by teammates and fans, earned all-America honors and was named Southwestern Conference Defensive Player of the Year following an 18-sack season as a senior. He was a three-year starter and two-time all-SWC performer for the Razorbacks. Former Bears defensive end Ed O'Bradovich (1962-71) is scheduled to be the presenter at Dan's Hall of Fame induction on Aug. 3, 2002.
Dan Hampton's professionally framed shirt comes with a photo of Dan signing the shirt (attached to the back), a free certification of authenticity and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $695.00
Specifications of Piece
Chicago Bears (1979-1991)
|Player:||Daniel Hampton Danimal|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||41.5" x 32.5" inches|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $2,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.