This TWA dinner menu is personally autographed by Grateful Dead members Jerry Garcia, Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Donna Jean Godchaux, and stage manager Robbie Taylor. It is made out to David, Scott, and Joe. The group was likely on a First Class flight when they were asked by a fan to sign their dinner menu. Based upon the unique block lettering in the inscription to David, Scott, and Joe, Jerry Garcia likely wrote the note. The menu starts with a list of wines and champagnes, followed by the dinner menu, and finished with a cocktail and beverage list. This rare and one of a kind group of Grateful Dead signatures likely dates from 1972 to 1979, because it features Donna Jean Godchaux's signature. Donna Jean Godchaux was a member and vocalist of the band for a period of 7 years. Her inclusion in the autographs adds to the rarity of this piece. The Grateful Dead are known as pioneers in the genre of psychedelic rock. The band was founded in California in 1965 by members Jerry Garcia (guitar, vocals), Bob Weir (guitar, vocals), Ron "Pigpen" McKernan (keyboards, harmonica, vocals), Phil Lesh (bass, vocals), and Bill Kreutzmann (drums). Founding members Jerry Garcia, Phil Lesh, and Bob Weir, are featured in this fantastic piece of Rock and Roll memorabilia. The menu is in perfect condition with no tearing or signs of age.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $9,500.00
Specifications of Document
|Document Type:||TWA Menu with Grateful Dead Autographs|
Jerry Garcia (guitar, vocals, founding member)
Bob Weir (guitar, vocals, founding member)
Phil Lesh (bass, vocals, founding member)
Donna Jean Godchaux (vocals)
Robbie Taylor (Stage Manager, Sound Engineer)
|Dimensions/Size:||8.5" by 11" inches folded, 3 pages|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.