"Rearing horse" PORCELAIN FIGURINE
BY GIUSEPPE ARMANI - C. 1992
This is a gorgeous and masculine porcelain statue dated 1992 of a rearing horse. The figurine, made of porcelain (biscuit), has a wooden base. This magnificent collectible Giuseppe Armani figurine from the “Golden Age” collection is in mint condition with no chips, cracks, or repairs. Its base features a maker's mark and a facsimile signature to ensure authenticity. It is a limited edition piece, the 3462nd out of 7500 total pieces. Overall height is approximately 18”. The measurements of the art piece without the base are 16.5” inches in height, 14” inches in width and 4.5” inches in depth. The base is 1.5” inches tall, 10" inches wide and 7.25” inches in depth. The sculpture was made in Italy. It is a unique addition to any collection. The art piece comes with certification of authenticity and has a $5,000 insurance value.
Giuseppe Armani was born in Calci, Italy, in 1935. He traveled to Siena and Florence and began to hone his personal style; Giuseppe drew heavily on the style of 16th Century Florentine Renaissance. Sculpture, Armani realized, allowed him to work in three dimensions. He infused life, character and even soul into his works. Giuseppe experimented in wood, clay, alabaster and marble and his reputation grew with each breathtaking creation. Art admirers soon started flocking to the gallery to see Armani's latest efforts. In 1975, the Florence Sculture d'Arte, recognizing Armani's genius, offered him the opportunity to work exclusively for them. For more than 20 years Armani has created masterpieces ranging from traditional Capodimonte style to more daring, contemporary, sometimes whimsical sculptures. Always, Giuseppe infused his figurines with breathtaking realism, with a spark of life. This continues to amaze even his many admirers the world over.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $2,495.00
Specifications of Piece
Size of Sculpture without base:
Size of Base :
Overall height :
14" x 16.5" x 4.5" inches
10" x 1.5" x 7.25" inches
|Material:||Porcelain (biscuit)/ Wooden Base|
|Condition :||Signed, Stamped, Dated|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.