The 1997 American Silver Eagle coin is now available in Uncirculated condition from APR 57. As the US Mint only started producing these coins in 1986, earlier editions like this one have become widely sought out by collectors and investors of precious silver. With a lower mintage of under 4.3M coins, this 1997 Silver Eagle carries a premium over more recent releases with up to 10x the mintage runs.
- Mintage of only 4,295,004 coins!
- Individual coins ship in plastic coin flips, multiples of 20 ship in mint tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in mint boxes.
- Protect your investment with 40.6mm Direct Fit Air-Tite Capsules or 40.6mm Air-Tite Coin Tubes, which hold 20 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 silver. $1 USD face value.
- Face value and purity backed by the federal government.
- Eligible for use in Precious Metals IRAs.
Each Silver American Eagle coin contains one troy ounce of .999 pure silver and is fully backed by the US Government. APR 57 only acquires its products from reputable mints and distributors so our customers can be assured of each coins authenticity and purity. Furthermore, we also send out all of our mailings fully insured with security in mind. In the rare event that a package is lost or damaged, our customers will be fully covered.
If you have questions regarding the 1997 American Silver Eagle coin or any of our other silver apr57 products, please call us at 212-246-2000. For added convenience, feel free to contact our helpful staff via our live chat or by filling out the online form. We look forward to assisting you make your order or to answer any questions you may have.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown San Francisco|
|Issuing Country||United States|
|Obverse Designer||Adolf Weinman|
|Reverse Designer||John Mercanti|
|Shipping||Free Shipping on Orders Over $199|