Early 20th Century Tempora 14K Rose Gold Chronograph Pocket Watch with Minute Repeater & Hunting Case - $20,000.00 VALUE
This Open-face, key-less Pocket Watch has a beautiful 14 Karat Rose Gold hunting case. The watch has mechanical wind movement. The dial is in white enamel with black painted Arabic numerals and a seconds sub-dial at 6 o'clock. The inner case has Janus and Crown Stamps on the one side. There are emblems and the engraving, "Membre du Jury Chronographe Repetition a Minutes Tempora" on the other side of the case.
Serial Number: 13244
Case Number: 434326
Case Diameter: 52 mm,
Movement Diameter: 38 mm,
Thickness: 18 mm,
Weight: approximately 112 grams
Circa early 20th century.
The watch comes with 2 years warranty and $20,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Type:||Minute Repeater, Chronograph|
52 mm case diameter
38 mm movement diameter
18 mm thickness
|Case :||14 Karat Yellow Gold Hunting case|
|Case Shape :||Round|
White enamel face,
Black painted Arabic numerals
|Weight:||Approximately 112 grams|
|Date/Circa:||Early 20th Century|
|Condition :||Very good|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $20,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.