Red Waves BY Mark maxwell
Oil on paper 2002 - $5,000.00 vALUE
This painting consists of abstract brush strokes intersecting in a stunning palette of predominantly tones of red with the addition of yellow colors. The artwork was made with oil color on paper and was professionally framed by Amsterdam Paris Frameworks at the cost of approximately $400.
The estimated size of the piece is 12" in height with a 18" width without its frame and matting. The piece is signed and dated by the artist on the top of the painting. The piece is placed in a modern black frame that measures 24" in width and 18" in height. The clear white mounting between the painting and the frame also gives it the sense of airiness and spaciousness.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $995.00
Specifications of Piece
Appr. Dimensions/Size of Art:
Appr. Size of Frame:
Appr. Size of Piece:
24" x 18" inches
1,18" inch Modern Black Frame
12" x 18" inches
|Material:||Oil on paper|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.