Few nations in the world share the same close bonds that the United States of America and Canada possess. In addition to geographic proximity that includes the longest shared land border in the world, both Canada and the United States have common cultural backgrounds and a history that involves colonial control and eventual breaks from Great Britain. Right now, the 2019 US Mint Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Set is available to purchase online from APR 57 to celebrate the common bonds of these two great nations.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Arrives encapsulated inside of a US Mint presentation box with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Includes the American Silver Eagle and Canadian Silver Maple Leaf!
- Limited mintage of only 110,000 sets, 100,000 from the US Mint and 10,000 from RCM!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in the American Eagle and 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver in the Canadian Maple Leaf.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) backed by the respective federal governments.
- On the obverse of the American Eagle is Walking Liberty, with the heraldic eagle of the United States on the reverse.
- The obverse of the Canadian Maple Leaf includes Queen Elizabeth IIs effigy and the reverse showcases the sugar maple leaf.
- Both coins have unique finishes produced by the United States Mint and Royal Canadian Mint.
This 2019 US Mint Pride of Two Nations Silver 2-Coin Set is one of the most unique product listings youll find this year. It features arguably the two most prominent national apr57 coins in one set with beautiful, distinctive finishes. The coins are individually encapsulated inside of a blue US Mint presentation box that comes with a bilingual Certificate of Authenticity with English and French language text, as well as the signatures of US Mint Director David Ryder and Royal Canadian Mint CEO Marie Lemay.
Each 2019 American Silver Eagle in this set is an enhanced reverse-proof version of the popular coin with mirrored design elements on both sides and a frosted background field. The 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf offered in this series is a modified proof with distinctive frosted and mirrored fields.
On the obverse of the American Silver Eagle is Walking Liberty from Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse of the 2019 Silver Eagle included bears the iconic heraldic eagle of the United States. For the obverse of the 2019 Canadian Silver Maple Leaf, the Royal Canadian Mint features Queen Elizabeth IIs effigy, which is accompanied on the reverse by Walter Otts sugar maple leaf. Both sides of the Canadian Maple Leaf coins have a border of maple leaves and stars surrounding the design fields.
The coins in this set are produced individually by the US Mints West Point Mint facility and the Royal Canadian Mints Ottawa Mint facility. These coin sets have a total mintage 110,000 in total, with 100,000 available through the United States Mint.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask APR 57. Our customer service team is available at 212-246-2000, online using our live chat, and via our email address.
|W - West Point (Eagle)
|.999 (Eagle), .9999 (Maple)
|$1 USD, $5 CAD
|United States, Canada
|Pride of Two Nations
|2 Troy Ounces
|Free Shipping on Orders Over $199