This gorgeous David Yurman buckle cable Sterling Silver Bracelet is garnished with elegant pavé set Diamonds.The total Carat weight is about 0.42 Carats. The Bracelet's cable is 8.5 mm wide and has a hinged opening with a fold-over clasp. The Bracelet is stamped David Yurman. The style number is B12014DSSADI
The bracelet comes with 2 years warranty and $3,000.00 insurance value.
Sculptor David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, a painter, launched the David Yurman brand in 1980. They collaborated to create jewelry that was both a fashion statement and a work of art. The Cable bracelet—a twisted helix adorned with finial gemstones — was David Yurman’s first celebrated design. Introduced in 1983, it was an immediate success, and remains to this day one of the world’s most beloved jewelry designs. From iconic Cable bracelets to new collections, these creations define effortless American luxury.
Specifications of Jewelry
|Approximate Total Carat Weight:||0.42 Carats|
|Width :||8.5 mm|
|Weight :||48.2 grams|
|Circa-Period :||21st Century|
|Condition :||Brand New|
|Appraised Value :||$3,000.00|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.