MICKEY MANTLE AND ROGER MARIS AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO C 1960S
This is a framed assortment of two autographed photos of New York Yankees legends Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris circa 1960’s Mickey Mantle (1931 – 1995), played his entire Major League career (1951-1968) with the Yankees and was a 16-time All Star elect and 7-time World Series Champion, setting World Series Records for the most home runs, runs, and total bases. Mantel is regarded by many as the greatest switch hitter in baseball history and is a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame. Roger Maris (1934 – 1985) played for the Yankees for more than half of his career in the major leagues (1957 – 1968), during which he won two World Series Championships with the New York team. He is best known for setting a new single-season home run record with 61 home runs in 1961, a record previously set by Babe Ruth in 1927. Each photo is signed in blue ink by a New York Yankee legend and has been professionally famed in a white wooden frame with a “Yankee Blue” matte.
Appraisal Value: $4,000.00
Our Price: $1,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Signed by:||Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris|
|Photo dimensions without frame:||8" in (w) x 10" in (h)|
|Dimensions with frame:||12" in (w) x 25.5" in (h)|
|Circa-Period :||c. 1960s|
|Condition :||Very Fine Overall|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $4,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.