Baroque Influenced Portrait of a Young Man
$8,000.00 APPRAISAL VALUE
Baroque Influenced oil portrait of a young man, in dim lighting. Soft features with light shadowing near the forehead and chin, primarily on the right side of face to suggest that the light source comes from the left side of painting. Smooth brush strokes with a muted palette give this painting a demure appearance and the inability to see past the character’s face, making the character’s face the focal point of the painting. The character’s distant gaze lends this piece an air of mystery and sense of detachment. The minor areas of cracks in the painting and level of art restoration attest to the aging of the painting.
The beauty of this painting lies in its subtlety and measures approximately 11” inches by 12 1/4” inches, within a thick gold-gilded frame.
Appraisal Value: $8,000.00
Our Price: $3,995.00
Specifications of Painting
|Frame Color:||Gold Leaf|
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 12.25" (h) x 11" in (w)|
|Medium:||Oil on Canvas|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $8,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.