A vintage piece of sports memorabilia commemorating American professional baseball catcher and manager, Bill Dickey. This piece includes a vintage 3’’ x 2’’ color illustration portrait, an engraved metal plaque and a 5.25’’ x 3.25’’ National Baseball Hall of Fame souvenir card signed ‘Bill Dickey’ in blue ink on the top margin of the print. This item is in excellent condition and is professionally framed with double layered blue and beige marbled mats in a blue and gold painted wooden frame.
William Malcolm Dickey (1907-1993) was an American professional baseball catcher and manager. He played in Major League Baseball for the New York Yankees for 19 seasons. Dickey managed the Yankees as a player-manager in 1946 in his last season as a player. Dickey played for the Yankees from 1928 through 1943. After serving in the United States Navy during World War II, Dickey returned to the Yankees in 1946 as a player and manager. He retired after the 1946 season, but returned in 1949 as a coach, where he taught Yogi Berra the finer points of catching. During Dickey's playing career, the Yankees went to the World Series nine times, winning eight championships. He was named to 11 All-Star Games. As a manager and coach, the Yankees won another six World Series titles. Dickey was elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1954.
Our Price: $795.00
Specifications of Piece
|Medium:||Blue Ink on Offset Print|
|Size/Dimensions:||5.25'' x 3.25''|
|Size/Dimensions of Base:||16.25'' x 14''|
|Date of creation:||1960s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT