Bob Dylan record album signed ("Nashville Skyline "). New York: Columbia Records, 1969. Original pictorial album cover (measuring 12" x 12") original LP. Handsomely mounted and framed, entire piece measures approximately 28" wide, 28" high.
Dylan's 1969 country-rock landmark boldly signed by him with blue marker on the album cover, handsomely displayed.
Bob Dylan "re-energized the folk-music genre...and bridged the worlds of rock and country by recording in Nashville" (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame). His most overtly "country" work, Nashville Skyline is "a warm, friendly album...At its core are several excellent songs that have become country-rock standards. And there's no discounting that [this album], arriving in the spring of 1969, established country-rock as a vital force in pop music, as well as a commercially viable genre" (Stephen Thomas Erlewine). The album cover bears Dylan's bold signature over his picture. Cover and partially visible LP attractively mounted and framed with a nameplate and a skyline in silhouette. A fine, signed piece of music memorabilia.
Specifications of Item
|Dimensions with Frame:||approximately 28" Wide, 28" High|
|Item Type:||Vinyl Record and Album Cover|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.