Brian Goodman, 'Visceral Dreamscape 1,' Series: Solace of Space, Canson Arches Aquarelle Rag 310g, Multiple Sizes Available, 2014
Our ability to think clearly, critically and creatively is largely dependent on our will to create space for these processes to occur.
In this world of over-saturated, in your face, and instantaneous image gratification, it is sometimes difficult to break away and separate our senses from the constant bombardment that we are assaulted with on a daily basis. What used to be a quiet country road is now a super-highway, blasting a never-ending pitch for the next restaurant, hotel, fast food chain, attorney or religious prophecy. Spontaneous information and visual overload instantly materialize, stalking us at the push of a button, on gas pumps, in bathrooms, on the road, in our pockets. We no longer choose when and what content we care to view and absorb. It is forced upon us.
Solace of Space is an ongoing series of work in an attempt to create spaces of comfort and solitude, void of the constant visual noise that we encounter every day. These images are suggestive of something familiar, but instead, they could be anywhere, at any time — dreamlike images inviting you into a place of private wonder. You and yourself searching for just the right caption, but it’s just outside your reach. What you are left with are visceral emotions, responding to color, light, texture and movement, creating a sense of tranquility and space — the Solace of Space.
“Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right”
– Robert Hunter
This piece is available in four sizes: 17.5"x36" , 21"x44" , 36"x79.25" , 44"x96"
Specifications of Artwork
'Visceral Dreamscape 1'
|Series:||Solace of Space|
Canson Arches Aquarelle Rag 310g
Smallest: 17.5" (high) x 36" (wide)
|Appraised Value:||Smallest: $2,500.00
|Certificate of Authenticity:||Signed by Artist|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.