ONE OF A KIND CONFISCATED COMPILATION OF CAL RIPKEN, JR. MEMORABILIA COMMEMORATING HIS RECORD BREAKING GAME, CREATED AND PERSONALLY SIGNED AND NUMBERED BY "THE" 4 UMPIRES WHO OFFICIATED THIS RECORD BREAKING GAME!!!: AL CLARK, LARRY BARNETT, GREG KOSE AND DAN MORISSON COMES WITH A $20,000.00 INSURANCE APPRAISAL AND A LIFETIME GUARANTEE OF AUTHENTICITY
Unique, one of a kind Cal Ripken custom compilation of memorabilia of 4 unique items, professionally framed and matted in the Orioles team colors. Created by the umpires, Al Clark, Dan Morisson, Larry Barnett and Greg Kose as a personal gift to Cal Ripken Jr. for his achievement for breaking Lou Gehrig's record for most consecutive games played. Upon hearing of this, the commissioner of the American Baseball League realized that it was not appropriate for the current umpires to give a gift such as this to a current player, confiscated it, resulting in Cal Ripken to have never have received it.
Includes a photo of the ceremony commemorating Cal Ripken, Jr for beating Lou Gehrig's record of consecutive games played. There is a plaque of the event located on the right, as well as a signed prototype of the cover for the official commemorative for Cal Ripken Jr. by Al Clark, Larry Barnett, Greg Kose and Dan Morisson in silver sharpie. Featured nn the left is a photoshopped photograph of Cal Ripken, Jr, with Lou Gehrig.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $7,900.00
Our Price: $7,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||42" x 30" inches|
|Material:||Painted Wooden Frame|
Send us a message
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
item you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019