TRIUMPHAL ARCH, PARISBY CAROLINE BURNETT
This original oil painting, Triumphal Arc (c.1930's) by the famous Caroline Burnett represents the iconic Parisian monument, with oil paint. Her Impressionist technique, with the heavy use of impasto when depicting the Paris street with the Triumphal Arc carries the sense of dreaminess and romantic vibes. The size of the art work is approximately 16" inches in width and 20" inches in height.
It is expertly framed in old-fashioned wooden frame with floral ornaments and signed “Burnett” at the right bottom of the image. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Caroline Burnett is an American who lived and painted in Paris. She was a painter born in the United States, she went to Paris in the early part of her career, which was late 19th and early 20th century. She was a member of the Societe des Beaux-Arts in Paris and exhibited with the Societe Nationale des Beaux Arts in Paris in 1898. She was inspired by the scenes surrounding her. Caroline Burnett, like several painters of her era, chose oil paint as her artistic medium. She signs BURNETT on the bottom right side of her paintings.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $395.00
Specifications of Piece
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame
Size of Piece:
16" x 20" inches
3¼" width/ Period wood
24" x 28" inches
|Material:||Original Oil on Canvas|
|Circa-Period :||C. 1930's|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.