Cartier Francaise #2303 Quartz Wristwatch
Rectangle Case Chronograph
in Stainless Steel - $12,000.00 value
This Cartier Francaise #2303 Quartz Wristwatch is entirely in Stainless Steel and comes on a Steel Link Bracelet. The watch has Stainless Steel rectangle case, engraved solid back, crown topped with a cabochon sapphire, square push-buttons, lugs and link bracelet. The classic ivory face has three sub-dials for chronograph feature, black painted Arabic numerals, index markers and matching blue hands. The bracelet has matte polished steel links in the middle. The water resistant up to 100 m (330 ft). The watch is signed - on the dial, on the back, at 10 o'clock and on the hidden clasp. This Swiss Automatic watch comes on Stainless Steel link bracelet with hidden double clasp.
The case measures approximately 31 x 35 mm (including the crown, and 28 x 38 mm excluding the crown), 6 mm thick. The lugs are 19 mm wide, the watch weights 100.9 grams.
The serial number: BB 26662
Reference number: 2303
The watch comes with 2-year warranty and $12,000.00 insurance value.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Cartier Francaise #2303 Quartz Wristwatch|
|Case Size:||28 x 38 mm|
|Case Shape :||Rectangle|
Ivory w/black Roman numerals,
Blue matching hands
|Bracelet/Strap :||Steel link bracelet|
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $12,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.