AUTOGRAPH ON A WESTERN UNION TELEGRAM FROM NEW YORK YANKEES ALL STAR BABE RUTH 1939 - $20K Appraisal Value! - Autograph Comes Professionally Matted and Framed with Photograph of Ruth
This Western Union Telegram is signed by George Herman Ruth Jr., better known as Babe Ruth. With a career that spanned 22 seasons from 1914 to 1935, he achieved fame as a slugging outfielder for the New York Yankees and is regarded as one of the greatest sports heroes in American culture. In 1936, Ruth was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame as one of its "First Five" inaugural members. The autograph comes attractively matted and framed with a photograph of Ruth. This fine piece and will ship exactly as photographed in Very Fine Overall condition. It also comes with a FREE $20,000 Certified Insurance Appraisal! This piece can be viewed at our brand new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $7,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Sport / Team:||Baseball / New York Yankees|
|Dimensions without frame:||5" (w) x 3.5" (h)|
|Dimensions with frame:||14" (w) x 17" (h)|
|Condition :||Very Fine Overall|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.