Copycat is a 1995 American psychological thriller, starring Sigourney Weaver, Holly Hunter and Dermot Mulroney. The film was directed by Jon Amiel, with a score composed by Christopher Young. The film received positive reviews from critics and holds a 75% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, making it "fresh", Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times awarded it three-and-a-half stars out of a possible four, and a thumbs up on Siskel & Ebert, citing Holly Hunter's character as "one of the most intriguing and three-dimensional characters of the year".
"Copycat" is an effective thriller from the 90's and certainly among the best ones. The performances of Sigourney Weaver and Holly Hunter are great and Holly Hunter is a great surprise as a detective in a thriller. There are many movies about serial-killers and the great difference in "Copycat" is two women in the lead roles. The identity of the killer is disclosed too soon and could be kept as a mystery; but anyway the character is not connected to Helen, Andy, M.J. or Reuben and it would not be possible to have a twist or a major surprise if the mystery was kept.
The poster is signed by Sigourney Weaver, who starred in the film. It measures 27" x 40" inches. It can be professionally framed for an additional charge.
Appraisal Value: $600.00
Our Price: $195.00
Specifications of Piece
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||27" x 40" inches|
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.