This outstanding Vintage Corum $10 Gold Coin Wristwatch in entirely in 18 Karat Yellow Gold and comes on matching silk style bracelet. The watch has 18 Karat Yellow Gold round case, bezel, engraved back, fluted crown topped with a crystal, bracelet and lock. The very unusual $10 gold coin dial features the engraving of an eagle caring an arrows and brunches, with US flag on the shield, words "In God We Trust" above the eagle and "United States Of America / Ten D." around the rim. The black painted matching hands and black inked words "Corum / Quartz" are also on the dial. The back features the engraving of the Statue's of Liberty profile above "1880" number on the bottom and 13 stars around the rim. The coin wristwatch comes on silk style matching 18 Karat Yellow Gold Bracelet.
The watch measures approximately 28 mm (31 mm including the crown), 5 mm thick. The lugs are appr. 16 mm wide apart. The watch weights appr. 70.6 grams and is 6" long.
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Corum $10 Liberty Gold Coin|
|Style:||18 Karat Yellow Gold|
Appr. Length :
Appr. 31 mm
$10 Liberty Gold Coin Dial w/
Black Matching Hands
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.