Damien Hirst Mickey Large Print
LTD ED 100/250 Framed, Signed, Numbered,
2012 - $100,000.00 VALUE
Damien Steven Hirst (born 7 June 1965) is an English artist, entrepreneur, and art collector. He is the most prominent member of the group known as the Young British Artists (or YBAs), who dominated the art scene in the UK during the 1990s. He is internationally renowned, and is reportedly the United Kingdom's richest living artist, with his wealth valued at £215m in the 2010 Sunday Times Rich List.
This beautiful "Mickey" print by famous Damien Hirst is 100th out of only 250 prints made. After auctioning off the original artwork in 2014 – ultimately garnering more than $1.5 million for Kids Company – Damien Hirst‘s playful re-imagining of Mickey Mouse has returned in shape of the prints. Limited to only 250 pieces in total, the individually signed and numbered Mickey print is now available here.
At the invitation of Disney, Hirst remade Mickey Mouse as one of his iconic series of spot paintings. Hirst follows in the footsteps of artists including Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein and Claes Oldenburg in interpreting Disney's best-loved character. He stated, “Mickey Mouse represents happiness and the joy of being a kid and I have reduced his shape down to the basic elements of a few simple spots. I hope people love it, because it is still instantly recognizable - Mickey is such a universal and powerful icon.“
Appraisal Value: $100,000.00
Our Price: $49,000.00
Specifications of Piece
Art Work w/frame:
Size of Frame:
Art Work without Frame:
41.5" x 34.5" inches
2" inch width/ wood
34.5" x 27.5" inches
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.