This gorgeous David Yurman Petite Wheaton Sterling Silver Ring is pavé set with Diamonds. The band consists of three coiled Sterling Silver strands extending from a raised square covered in pavé set Diamonds. The total carat weight is 0.37 Carats. The Ring measures 10 x 11mm and 4mm wide. The ring is stamped David Yurman. The style number is R11131DSSADI.
The ring comes with 2 years warranty and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Sculptor David Yurman and his wife, Sybil, a painter, launched the David Yurman brand in 1980. They collaborated to create jewelry that was both a fashion statement and a work of art. As both an artist and artisan, David Yurman is involved in the entire creative process, from initial sketch to finished piece. The finest precious metals, rare gemstones, and unconventional materials are fashioned by the world’s best craftspeople into jewelry of enduring quality and beauty.
Specifications of Jewelry
|Approximate Total Carat Weight:||0.37 Carats|
|Measurements :||10 x 11 and 4mm wide|
|Weight :||5,8 g|
|Circa-Period :||21th century|
|Condition :||Brand new|
|Appraised Value :||$2,000.00|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.