2000s Spraypaint PAINTING "Sky Scrapppersss" BY DRED66 - $5K APPRAISAL VALUE
This vivid painting was created in 2003 by the world famous graffiti artist DRED66, aka Tyree Davis. DRED66’s work was exhibited in the historically significant exhibition “Graffiti, Thanks a Lot” at the iconic Fun Gallery alongside graffiti legends Rammellzee, Daze, Dondi, Lady Pink and many others. DRED66 was mentioned in a New York Post article that described him as a master of his art. His works were displayed at the OPC gallery as well. He is from Uptown New York.
'Sky Scrapppersss' is a contemporary spin on a natural landscape painting. A coppery, naively drawn sun shines above a tiding sea, with birds flying and four tools the float above sea level. Specifically, these tools are all scrapers, thus metaphorically representing 'sky scrapers', a clever spin on a phrase commonly used by the artist. The sea, the bird on the left and the tools all have lines of and are colored with red, white, black, and dark green. Copper dots are playfully scattered across the sea between the waves.
The back is signed twice. The large signature, in thick black felt tip pen, on the left has the word imperial in capital letters. The date, name of the artwork, and words New York City, N.Y. are below it. The smaller signature, in pencil, on the top right corner, has the date and the aforementioned phrase commonly used by DRED66 in his art: Sky SkysraPPPersss.
The painting measures approximately 36" inches wide and 24" inches high.
It is in mint condition!
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Painting
|Style:||Graffiti Art - Outsider Art|
|Dimensions:||Approximately 36" Wide, 24" High|
|Signed:||Name with crown above it and star or tilted crown next to it, his signature phrase "Sky ScraPPPersss"|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $5,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.