"Bobby Jones at Merion" Drawing by Edward Kasper
Golf player, Original for 950 Prints
Circa 1990's - $6,000.00 VALUE
This brilliant Edward Kasper drawing of Bobby Jones at Merion; depicts the iconic and influential amateur golfer during his victory, in the last leg of the Grand Slam in 1930! From this original drawing, c. 1990s, a limited edition of 950 lithographs was created. Robert Tyre "Bobby" Jones Jr. was an American amateur golfer, the most successful amateur golfer ever to compete on a national and international level. Framed, the artwork measures approximately 28" inches high and 24" inches wide. Unframed, it measures 21" by 17" inches.
Edward Kasper (1922 – 1997) was an artist who illustrated for Sports Illustrated, Life, Vogue and House and Garden national magazines. He also painted album covers for Columbia Records and CBS Records. His works have been shown at the Martha Jackson Gallery, Yale and Dartmouth universities, the Baseball Hall of Fame, and Madison Square Garden. His son, Edward, is the director of the John Hopkins Cardiomyopathy and Heart Transplant Service in Baltimore, Maryland.
Appraisal Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Bobby Jones at Merion|
Size of Frame:
Size of Piece w/frame:
21" x 17" inches
1" width/ wood
28" x 24" inches
|Medium:||Pencil on Paper|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.