This remarkable collection of items relating to First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt offers glimpses into her extraordinary life. Included in this group is a typed letter signed by Roosevelt to a Mrs. Oppenheimer thanking her for volunteering for the UN Hospitality Committee. The accompanying envelope bears the stamp of her daughter Anne Eleanor Roosevelt who was known to assist her parents with Administrative tasks. In addition to five photographs from the 1965 documentary "The Eleanor Roosevelt Story," included is a Marion Anderson "First Day Issue" cover signed by Mattiwilda Dobbs. In 1939, Roosevelt invited Anderson to sign for the nation at the Lincoln Memorial after the Daughters of the American Revolution refused to allow her to perform in front of an integrated audience in DC. After Anderson broke racial barriers, Dobbs went on to continue her legacy and became the first African American woman to perform at the Metropolitan Opera.
Specifications of Document
- One letter signed by the First Lady with accompanying envelope stamped by her daughter
-Mattiwilda Dobbs autograph, three
|Signed by:||Eleanor Roosevelt|
|Approximate Dimensions/Size:||40" x 28.5" inches, framed|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.