ELVIS PRESLEY NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS & SIGNED AUTOGRAPH
NOTE: To purchase this item as an NFT, which will also earn you this one-of-a-kind piece, please visit our NFTs page, or submit an inquiry for further purchasing information.
“The King of Rock and Roll “Signed Autograph with Never Before Seen Pictures of Him When He Enlisted In the Army, and a Shot of Him in the Recording Studio. Perfect condition in a beautiful gold frame. This shot is extremely rare due to the fact that it is one of the few times where Presley was pictured with the iconic "Elvis" curled lip not on stage or during a performance. Presley was enlisted in the army from 1958-1964. This piece also includes a personal signature from the King Of Rock and Roll Himself (Elvis Presley).
Dimensions are approximately 30 (w) x 27 (h).
FREE Appraised Value: $10,000
Specifications of Piece
|Dimension:||30 (w) x 27 (h)|
|Condition :||Overall Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.