We are pleased to offer this gorgeous, timeless Margot de Taxco sterling silver jewelry set, complete with a sterling silver enamel white and blue necklace, a bracelet with a koi fish design, and one pierced earring. This jewelry set is in excellent condition, with all of the enamel present without chips. The unique, captivating design of this set has the appearance of ocean waves. The necklace measures approximately 10 in. long and 2 in. wide wide. Bracelet measures approximately 4 in long; the earrings are 2 in. x .5 in.
Bracelet 101 grams
About Margot de Taxco:
Margot Van Voorhies Carr was born in America and arrived in Taxco, Mexico, in 1937 where she met, and soon after, married Antonio Castillo of Los Castillo silversmiths whose work was highly collectible. She worked with Los Castillo and many of their early pieces show Margot’s unique designs. Her marriage to Antonio Castillo ended in 1948, at which time Margot set up her own studio and retail outlet in Taxco. She employed many talented silversmiths including; Miguel Arias, Hilario Lopez, Miguel Melendez, Melicio Rodriguez, and Jaime Quiroz. She designed some of the most stunning hand wrought jewelry, but is best known for her silver and enamel works of art. Margot produced and designed jewelry until the later 1970’s. She passed away in 1985. Her stunning works of art are some of the most highly collectible and will continue to rise in value. Some of Margot's famous clients were Lana Turner & John Wayne among many others. Margot’s pieces are shown in various Mexican collectible silversmith books, including the most recent book in 2010 entitled: Margot Van Voorhies “The Art of Mexican Enamelwork” by Penny Morrill.
Free $7,500.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal
Free Lifetime Certificate of Authenticity
Specifications of Jewelry Set
|Artist||Margot de Taxco|
Blue and White Enamel Necklace
Design has appearance of ocean waves
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
Our Brand 4,000 square foot Gallery occupies the entire Ground Level at 200 West 57th Street in New York City, directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores. We are open everyday besides Saturday, and welcome anyone to stop by to view or try our massive collection in person.
. We guarantee every listing to be described and photographed accurately.
. Any Item that is not as described can be returned for a full refund, store credit, or replacement. All returns must be returned back to us within 7 days of receipt. You must call prior to returning the item to receive a return shipping number.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019