This one of a kind document is a signed contract between world famous theatrical manager, Florenz Ziegfeld and well known Ziegfeld Follies actress, Evelyn Law. The signed contract is in regards to the Belle Baker Show. Prior to this contract from 1926, Evelyn Law had preformed in the famous Ziegfeld Follies from 1922 to 1924. Florenz Ziegfeld was famous for his theatrical productions. His most notable production was the variety show Ziegfeld Follies. The show spanned the years 1907 to 1931 and was inspired by the Follies Bergère in Paris. Evelyn Law was known for her impeccable dance skills and was a favorite of Ziegfeld. The contract seen here establishes the terms of Evelyn Law's employment for the Belle Baker Show. She was to be paid $500.00 a week during the show's first run and then $600.00 a week after the show goes on the road. The contract is signed by Ziegfeld at the bottom of the contract in the manager line and again next to a note on the bottom. The signed note reads, "Transportation for mother". This indicates that once the show was on the road Ziegfeld would pay for transportation for Evelyn Law's mother. There are some signs of wear to the contract as the document is almost 90 years old. Otherwise, the contract is overall in excellent condition.
For an additional $195.00, this item can be framed to your preferences. Please contact us for more information.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $4,900.00
Specifications of Document
|Document Type:||Actors' Equity Association Contract|
|Signatures:||Florenz Ziegfeld (Impresario), Evelyn Law (Actress)|
|Approximate Dimensions/Size:||8.5" by 20.5" inches|
|Dated:||November 19th, 1926|
|Condition :||Some signs of wear, but overall excellent|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.