This "Gloria! Heaven's What I Feel" Original Sheet Music Edition features the photo from Gloria Estefan's album cover "Gloria!", the "Heaven's What I Feel" single in particular. The poster is signed by the singer. The poster alone measures 9" x 12" inches. Professionally framed and dark blue matted, the item measures approximately 15.5" x 18.5" inches in total.
Gloria Estefan is a Cuban-American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. She started off her career as the leading vocalist in the group called "Miami Latin Boys" which was eventually known as Miami Sound Machine. She is a contralto.
"Heaven's What I Feel" is a song by Gloria Estefan, released as the first single from her eighth studio album gloria!. The song is a ballad with a dance background. It was first recorded by Celine Dion but she did not feel it was right for her 1997 album, so she offered it to Estefan, who recorded it and for her then-upcoming album gloria!.
The song was released as the first official single from the album and was recorded in three languages: English, Spanish and French. The Spanish version titled "Corazón Prohibido" was released as a single in Spain, where it topped the charts. The French version titled "Amour Infini" was only available on the European, Canadian and British album edition as a bonus track. The song peaked at number twenty-seven in the U.S.
The B-side of the single was the "Gloria Hitmix", which had not been available in any other single issue since. There were two different versions of the song: "Radio Edit" and "Full Version" (this mix includes the songs: "I'm Not Giving You Up", "Reach", "You'll Be Mine (Party Time)", "Mi Tierra", "Live for Loving You", "Tres Deseos", "Everlasting Love" and "Turn the Beat Around.")
The single received a massive promotion. Estefan first performed the song at the 1998 VH1 Divas Live where she received a standing ovation for her performance; she also performed at the Studio 54 in New York. Then she sang it again at the 1998 World Music Awards in Monaco where she was the hostess of the event. Then it was promoted in a lot of television programs around the world.
This movie poster comes with a free certification of authenticity and $1,500.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $1,500.00
Our Price: $295.00
Specifications of Piece
|Single:||Heaven's What I Feel|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||15.5" x 18.5" inches|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.