1966 Engraving "The Seller of birds" BY Graciela Rodo Boulanger
$3,000.00 APPRAISAL VALUE
This is a gorgeous 1966 original engraving, created by Graciela Rodo Boulanger (b. 1935) . It depicts a woman holding two bird cages; one in each hand. The left cage has a black bird and the right has a red bird. The woman is shown wearing a blue dress with white sleeves, black shoes, and red and white striped stockings.
Boulanger is a Bolivian artist who is known for her stylized renderings of children. Her pieces often contain round-faced figures against a muddy background with a primary color scheme doing everyday actions. She is quoted in ArtNet as having her work featured in the hall of the UN General Assembly, having designed the 1979 International Year of the Child poster for UNICEF. The World Federation of the UN Associations has also featured one of her paintings on a stamp in 1993.
The artist's signature is on the bottom right and the edition number is on the bottom left, 60/100. Both are handwritten in pencil. It is surrounded by a beige canvas matte inside a golden and black wood frame. The piece measures approximately 21 3/4" wide, 26 3/4" high with frame and approximately 18 1/2" wide, 23 1/2" high without frame. The print alone measures approximately 12 1/4" wide, 16 1/4" high.
Note: Apart from obvious age, the condition of the painting is perfect.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist:||Graciela Rodo Boulanger|
|Frame Color:||Gold, Black, Red|
|Dimensions of Print:||
Approximately 12.25" inches wide, 16.25" inches tall
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 21.75" inches wide, 26.75" inches tall|
|Dimensions without Frame:||Approximately 18.5" inches wide, 23.5" inches high|
|Material:||BFT Rives paper|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Name, Bottom Right Corner, Edition #60/100, Bottom Left Corner|
The above item comes with a free certified insurance appraisal valued at $3,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.