Lawrence Ferlinghetti, 'Hail, Friends!', Original Black Ink on Paper, 1970 - $10K Value
This is a charming ink drawing done by Lawrence Monsanto Ferlinghetti (b. 1919) circa 1970. Ferlinghetti is an American poet, painter, and social activist who is best known for his first collection of published poems, 'A Coney Island of the Mind' (1958), which sold over one-million copies and has been translated into nine languages.
The drawing signed by the poet himself and has two creases dividing the paper in three, likely having been placed in an envelope and mailed to a close friend.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $4,900.00
Our Price: $4,900.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Frame Color:||Stained Brown with Black Paint|
|Dimensions with Frame:||15.5" (height) x 12" inches (width)
|Dimensions Without Frame:||10" (height) x 8" inches (width)
|Medium:||Ink on Paper|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Signed in Black Ink|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $10,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.