1900s Original Print "LAdy Sitting" BY henri Matisse
$40,000.00 APPRAISAL VALUE
This is a gorgeous 20th century circa 1900s original print by Henri Matisse. Matisse had created several other prints, in both ink and charcoal, during his time as an artist. This artwork represents a woman seated comfortably on a couch with her back resting on a floral pillow, while looking towards the viewer. She is wearing a dress along with a thick bangle and a necklace. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail and a floral hat is resting on her lap. In the background, a wall is shown, as well as a vase with flowers and another plant to the left of the vase. The artwork is representative of Matisse’s distinctive style and his ability to communicate a feeling using just lines.
The artist's signature is on bottom right. It is made with a medium of ink on paper. It is surrounded by a beige canvas matte inside a black plastic frame. The artwork measures approximately 12" wide, 14" high with frame and approximately 11 1/4" inches wide, 13 1/8" inches high without frame. Note: Apart from obvious age, the condition of the print is perfect.
Appraisal Value: $40,000.00
Our Price: $17,900.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 12" inches (w), 14" inches (h)|
|Dimensions without Frame:||Approximately 11 1/4"
inches (w), 13 1/8" inches (h)
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Name on Bottom Right Corner Signed "H. Matisse"|
The above item comes with a free certified insurance appraisal valued at $40,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.