HERMANN STRUCK, ALBERT EINSTEIN PORTRAIT, C 1923
Hermann Stuck was a prominent Zionist artist in Berlin who was active in the Berlin Succession modern art movement. His students included Marc Chagall and Max Lieberman and commissioned portraits of prominent individuals, including Albert Einstein and Oscar Wilde. He signed his work with his Jewish name and a star of David. Provenance of this work comes from a client who was friends with this artist. The sketch is one of the few that this particular artist drew of Einstein. This piece is unique because Albert Einstein signed it himself below the portrait right next to the year, 1923. During this year, Einstein went to Palestine and collaborated with Struck to sell paintings to benefit the Zionist cause. Also, in 1923, Einstein was finishing up his travels across Asia and giving lectures on the Theory of Relativity in various countries. He immigrated to the U.S. in 1933 due to the rise of Nazi power in Germany.
This lithograph is 47/150 and is professionally matted and framed.
Specifications of Print
|Dimensions with Frame:||13" x 15" inches|
|Material:||Ink on Paper|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Name of Subject and Artist, Date|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.