Israel Rubinstein, “The Boss," Limited Edition Signed Print (350 Made) - Appraisal Value: $5K
This print, created by Israel Rubinstein (b.1944) depicts a half naked figure, augmented in size; "The Boss". Around the boss people are gathered, hoping to obtain some of the money that he seems to be giving away. Iconographically, the print resembles a caricature, as it uses symbolism to get a message across. In skill, however, it reminds the viewer of the strict technique of European painters. This print is one more example of how Rubinstein critiques modernity. Born in Israel and having immigrated as an adult to the United States, the artist manages to communicate the conflict between modernity and tradition that he personally experienced. This print is an exquisite example of his sense of humor when facing the madness of New York City.
It is printed in 38 colors, on Arches France Paper. The print is signed on the bottom right corner, with pencil. It is sold professionally framed, in a black frame.
This piece will ship exactly as photographed with:
FREE $5,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Print
Size of Paper:
29.5” inches (height) x 20.8” inches (width)
Size of Image:
20.8” inches (height) x 17.9” inches (width)
|Medium:||Hand Made Serigraph|
|Printed by:||Peled Atelier, Haifa, Israel.|
|Signed:||Bottom Right Corner, Pencil|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.