Israel Rubinstein, 'The Hunters,' Limited Edition Print (of 350) - $5K Appraisal Value
This artwork, created by Israel Rubinstein (b.1944) is a vivacious composition that pinpoints the artist’s ability to skillfully represent heavy ideas, while maintaining a strong sense of humor. "The Hunters" print can be understood as having political undertones. The artist often utilizes comical-like compositions in order to create scenes that are relevant to his own experience of the madness of modern life.
It is printed in 42 colors, on Arches France Paper.
It is sold professionally framed, in a black frame.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Print
Size of Paper:
39” inches (width) x 31” inches (height)
Size of Image:
35.6” inches (width) x 27.1” inches (height)
|Medium:||Hand Made Serigraph|
Shoshana & Oscar Schpinner art printers, Haifa, Israel.
|Signed:||Bottom Right Corner, Pencil|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.