An original serigraph on paper print by prolific Israeli artist, Itzchak Tarkay. From the 6 piece suite, “Magic Moments”. In this tasteful piece, the artist renders a portrait of an elegant young woman relaxing on a couch. Using playful lines and a vibrant color palette, the abstract organic shadows in the background blend perfectly with the shapes of the flowers and the outline ofthe main figures. This item is in excellent condition, signed ‘Tarkay’ and numbered 19/350 in pencil on the outer bottom margin of the print; it is framed with double layered white mats in a golden painted wooden frame.
Itzchak Tarkay (1935-2012) was an Israeli artist best know for his serigraph prints. As well as being an acrylic painter and watercolorist, Tarkay was a graphic artist and his rich tapestry of form and color was achieved primarily through the use of the serigraph. In his serigraphs, many colors are laid over one another and used to create texture and transparency. In his later years, Tarkay mentored younger Israeli artists including David Najar, Yuval Wolfson and Mark Kanovich who often visited his studio, worked alongside him and received his critiques. Tarkay was also the only artist to collaborate with Israeli master, Yaacov Agam (1928). His art is focused on almost dream images of elegant women in classical scenes.
FREE $6,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Title:||Magic Moments V|
|Medium:||Serigraph on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||11.5" (height) x 15.25" inches (width)|
|Size/Dimensions with frame:|
|Date of creation:||1994|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.