This typewritten letter on official United States Senate Stationary is signed by John F. Kennedy and dated June 28, 1960. At the time of the letter's creation, John F. Kennedy was still a U.S. Senator campaigning for President. He was elected to office on November 8th, 1960 after one of the closest Presidential races in American history. There is no mention of dictation on the letter; therefore, the letter was likely written by John F. Kennedy himself. The piece is a very personal letter to a major financial supporter who shared Kennedy's views on foreign policy and national defense. This is mentioned when John F. Kennedy refers to his book accompanying the letter. The book is described as a compilation of Kennedy's speeches on the topics of foreign policy and national defense.The recipient was likely close to John F. Kennedy. This is indicated in the informal address at the start of the letter as well as the mention of a future meeting in Los Angeles between the two at the Democratic National Convention. The letter has a crease where it was folded to be put in an envelope, but otherwise the piece is in very good condition. This is an original one of a kind item and a fantastic piece for any American History enthusiast.
For an additional $195.00, this item can be professionally framed to your preferences. Please contact us for more information.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $9,500.00
Specifications of Document
|Type of Document:||Personal Letter|
|Dimensions/Size:||6" by 8" inches|
|Dated:||June 28th, 1960|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.