“Child Walking with Elderly Rabbi” (c.1850's) by famous Austrian painter Joseph Kessler (1826–1887) represents a scene where an elderly Rabbi is holding the hand of little child and following him on a European street. The painting is in warm brown shades. It carries the sense of calmness and support, with an atmosphere that exhibits the deep connection of generations.
The artwork is signed “Joseph Kessler” at the right bottom of the image.
The size of the painting is approximately 11½" inches in width and approximately 16" inches in height. It is surrounded by an old-fashioned ornamental gold-gilded frame. The overall size of the piece is approximately 18½" inches in width and approximately 23" inches in height.
Appraisal Value: $7,000.00
Our Price: $3,900.00
Specifications of Art work
|Title:||Child Walking with Elderly Rabbi|
|Medium:||Original Oil on Canvas|
|Size of art work:||Approx. 11 ½" x 16" inches|
|Size of frame/material:||Approx. 3½" width/ Period wood, gold gilt|
|Size of item:||Approx. 18.5" x 23" inches|
|Date of creation:||Circa 1850's|
|Distinguishing marks:||Signed "Joseph Kessler" lower right|
|Overall condition:||Extremely fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.