K BURNESS, ROLLING STONES ORIGINAL POSTER, C 1973
Rare original Rolling Stones poster for their concert scheduled 22 September 1973 at Cardiff and Pembroke Castles in Wales, cancelled by the Welsh authorities so as not to corrupt local youth. As a result of the cancellation, nearly all the posters were destroyed, making it one of the most collectible Stones posters. In addition to using the traditional four-color process to print the poster, designer K. Burness used silver as a fifth color for lettering and the border, to stunning effect, with reprints lacking the silver finish, and also measuring smaller than the 26" x 36" inches size, as found here. Poster originates from the collection of Alex "Higgy" Higgins, tour and stage manager during the 1970s and 80s. Pictured is the famous tongue and lips of Mick Jagger, which became the Rolling Stones' legendary logo. Overall very good plus condition, displaying beautifully with bright colors.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $9,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Concert:||Cardiff and Pembroke Castles in Wales|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||26" x 36" inches|
|Condition :||Good Condition|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.