KAMY DELJOU, “A SERIES, #1”
Deljou was born in Shiraz, Iran in October of 1957. He began his formal artistic training through the Metier Guild, and as an apprentice at the Dariush Academy of Shiraz. He further advanced his Master of Fine Art degree at Pahlavy University, famed for its cultural and modern art disciplines as well as its demanding requirements to excel in a wide spectrum of mediums, including acrylics, pastels, oil inlays, print- making and serigraphy.
Upon arriving in the United States in 1979, Deljou established his atelier at Graphique Du Jour studios, working with several of the most renowned contemporary artists in the Southeastern United States. He quickly developed innovative and original techniques combining ink, acrylic and oil. These resulted in abstract images distinguished by bold, elegant shapes and colors, rich with texture and patterns. In the process, Kamy patented several printing techniques.
This unique mixed media piece measures approximately 33” x 47” inches, and features abstract color fields complete with a gold pattern. It is framed within a solid cherry wood frame with dark cherry stain, double archival mats, and plexiglass - measuring 36.5" x 50.5" inches in total.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $4,195.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||A Series, #1|
Approximately 33" x 47" inches
Approximately 36.5" x 50.5" inches
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.