Max Liebermann "The Park Scene"
Original Signed Etching Framed
Late 19th C. - $10,000.00 VALUE
Max Liebermann, (born July 20, 1847, Berlin, Ger.—died February 8, 1935, Berlin), was a painter and printmaker who is known for his naturalistic studies of the life and labor of the poor. He was also the foremost proponent of Impressionism in Germany. Liebermann’s style was influenced by the French Impressionist painters Édouard Manet and Edgar Degas. As Liebermann focused on Impressionist concerns of light and color, subject matter became less important for him. However, he maintained a connection to the narrative tradition of German art, and thus, unlike the French Impressionists, he never became completely detached from subject matter. In 1899 Liebermann founded the Berliner Secession, a group of artists who supported the academically unpopular styles of Impressionism and Art Nouveau. Despite his association with the antiestablishment Secession, he became a member of the Berlin Academy, and in 1920 he was elected its president. In 1932 the Nazis forced him to resign from his position.
This original etching “The Park Scene” (late 19th century) by the famous German Impressionist depicts people seated at the park. The scene is surrounded by tall trees. The artwork is clearly executed and signed “M Liebermann” by the professional hand of printmaking master Max Liebermann. The size of the artwork is approximately 7" inches in width and 7" inches in height. It is captured within a simple wooden frame and has a beige matting. The overall size of the art piece is approximately 11.75" inches in width and 16" inches in height. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and $10,000 insurance value.
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||The Park Scene|
Dimensions/Size of Art:
Size of Frame:
Size of Piece:
7" x 7" inches
0.50" inch width/ wood
16" x 11.75" inches
|Circa-Period :||Late 19th Century|
|Condition :||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.