Nov 1931 Original Aquatint Print "The Epic of the air" BY Burnell Poole
$50K APPRAISAL VALUE
Original 20th century circa 1931 aquatint print by Burnell Poole used in the endpapers for his publication of "The Spirit of Saint Louis", an autobiographical account of Charles Lindbergh’s 1927 solo flight across the Atlantic in a single-engine custom monoplane. The print is signed by both the artist and Charles Lindbergh in pencil. Charles Lindbergh flew from New York and arrived at Le Bourget Aerodrome, Paris after flying for 33 hours, 29 minutes, and 30 seconds, becoming the first pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
The artwork is framed with a plaque commemorating Charles Lindbergh. The print is surrounded by creme and black mattes and a black and gold frame. "T.P Reserved for Seward Prosser. Bun." is between the two signatures.
The frame measures approximately 24.5" inches in height and 24.75" inches wide. The print, when unframed measures approximately 21.5" in height and 21.75" inches in width.
Appraisal Value: $50,000.00
Our Price: $19,000.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Frame Color:||Gold, Black|
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 24.75" Wide, 24.5" High|
|Dimensions without Frame:||Approximately 21.75" Wide, 21.5" High|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Title & Pilot Name Lower Left, Artist Name Lower Right, Reserved Note Lower Middle|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $50,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.