This unique photograph of Marilyn Monroe is colored in black and white and surrounded by a white matting and a simple silver metal frame. In the middle of the back side is a blue ink stamp that reads: "PHOTO BY CARL BAKAL 405 E 54TH ST. NEW YORK 22, N.Y.". Below the stamp, is a dark beige 13th Annual Photo Competition entry form attached to the back of the picture. The letters, lines, and pictures on the entry form are all colored in green.
Marilyn is depicted looking up towards the top right corner, with her right resting under her chin and her left hand laying on her lap. A wool coat is draped across her shoulders. Several celebrities are seated behind her.
Marylin Monroe was an American actress, model, and singer who is famous for playing "blonde bombshell" characters. She was one of the most famous sex symbols in the 1950s and 1960s and a symbol on that era's changing attitudes on sexuality. The date on the competition entry form is Monday, March 30, 1974.
The picture measures approximately 17" inches wide, and 21" inches high with the frame.The photograph alone measures approximately 10.25" wide, 13.25" high.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Dimensions with Frame:||21" x 17" inches|
|Dimensions without Frame:||19.5" x 15.5" inches|
|Signed:||Stamped on back|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.