Michael Gallagher IV, “Barnabas Voyage”, c. 1985 - Appraisal Value: $8K
Michael Gallagher was born in Los Angeles, California in 1945. He studied at Yale University School of Art & Architecture in New Haven, Connecticut where he received a Master of Fine Arts in 1970. He was awarded Yale University’s Eli Harwood Schless Memorial Award for Drawing & Painting. While there, he studied with Jack Tworkov, Lester Johnson, Al Held, Dick Lytle and Josef Albers. Gallagher’s work has been exhibited internationally and is in numerous public collections, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, NY), Guggenheim Museum (New York, NY), Jewish Museum (New York, NY), Smithsonian American Art Museum (Washington DC), The Byer Museum of the Arts (Evanston, IL), The Edwin Ulrich Museum (Wichita, KA), The Frederick Weisman Foundation (Beverly Hills, CA), The Wharton School of Business (Philadelphia, PA), The Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, (Ithaca, New York).
This abstract silkscreen is numbered 8/35, and measures approximately 36" inches in height and 48” inches wide.
Appraisal Value: $8,000.00
Our Price: $4,195.00
Specifications of Piece
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||36" (height) x 48" inches (width)
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.