This original oil painting 'Resting Girl' (c.1940's) by the famous Moses Soyer represents a girl in what appears to be a pink robe reposing on her bed. The artwork was executed by the professional hand of oil master in soft dimmed colors such as pink, green, blue and grey. The painting carries a sense of calmness and dreaminess.
Moses Soyer (1899–1974) was a Jewish Russian-American painter and printmaker. He was a significant figure in the American realist movement at the beginning of the 20th century and is best known for his portraits of everyday people during the Great Depression; young couples, workers, actresses, dancers, artists, friends and family. All his works depict intimate moments of quiet reflection and probe the psychological depths of the sitter.
This painting is signed by the artist in the lower left corner of the painting and is surrounded by an ornate gold frame. It is double matted, with an off-white velvet matting and a thin gold colored matting.
Appraisal Value: $35,000.00
Our Price: $12,900.00
Specifications of Art work
|Medium:||Oil on Canvas|
|Size of art work:||Approximately 15 ½" x 11 ½|
|Size of frame/material:||2½" width/ Period wood, gold gilded|
|Size of item:||Approximately 23" x 19"|
|Date of creation:||C. 1940's|
|Distinguishing marks:||Signed "M.Soyer" lower left|
|Overall condition:||Extremely fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.