This is a signed print of oil pastel drawing by Kamil Kubik. The drawing features the parade celebrating New York Yankees World Champs 1996. Two figures on the drawing are appears to be Joe DiMaggio and Mariano Rivera. The print signed by 15 players including Mariano Rivera, Joe Torre, Daryl Strawberry, Tim Raines, Jim Leyritz, Andy Pettitte, David Cone, Ramiro Mendoza, Derek Jeter, Tony Cloninger, Jose Cardinal, Paul O'Neil, Tino Martinez, Luis Sojo, Joe Girardi. The print measures approximately 18" x 24" inches.
Since 1886, those who have made significant achievements, heads of state, returning veterans and sport champions from the New York area have been honored with ticker-tape parades. Parades are traditionally held along Broadway also known as the "Canyon of Heroes" from the Battery to City Hall. Each of these 206 parades has been commemorated by the Alliance for Downtown New York City with a granite strip.
The parade honoring the New York Yankees’ 1996 win in the World Series was held October 29, 1996 in the Canyon of Heros. The plaque commemorating this parade is located near 225 Broadway.
The item comes with a free certification of authenticity and $10,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $2,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Team:||New York Yankees|
|Signed by:||Mariano Rivera, Joe Torre, Daryl Strawberry, Tim Raines, Jim Leyritz, Andy Pettitte, David Cone, Ramiro Mendoza, Derek Jeter, Tony Cloninger, Jose Cardinal, Paul O'Neil, Tino Martinez, Luis Sojo, Joe Girardi.|
|Appr. Dimensions/Size:||18" x 24" inches|
|Artwork:||Print of Oil Pastel Drawing by Kamil Kubik|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.